Answered question

I have a hard time loggin in to Fizz community

When I try to log in from Fizz community, I get redirected to Fizz homepage. I then try to log in there and it works but then when I go back to fizz community page I'm still logged out.

Does it happens to anyone else? Is that a known bug?

Workaround I found (hence why I'm logged in and can ask this question :P) :
-top navigation -> help -> community hub : still logged in

Fizz application do behave strangely from time to time. I always have 2 sessions, one for my account,, and one for the Community https://community.fizz.ca/questions/2004603-hard-time-loggin-fizz-community

Keep in mind, Fizz operates on a lean business model. Their application development is not done here in Montréal. I know Videotron's web developper and they do a wonderful job. But when it's done remotely from another country, sometimes you get what your paid for.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Simon
Simon

Simon

User level
Level
1931 / 2000
I have the exact same issue, seams to be a bug. Good luck

Mike
Mike

Mike

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
I have the same behaviour

Dominic
Dominic

Dominic

User level
Level
4226 / 5000
Same problem but it's an on/off behaviour.

It seems to be the same for all of us.

Have to login through the homepage first, then click login button again on community forum page to connect.

On the plus side, it does stay logged into the community forum if you keep the page open.

@Stephane sorry I couldnt answer earlier. I was just NOT ABLE to login to fizz community AT ALL. But they seem to have fixed the problem now..for now at least...