Acess to my service

Options
My credit card got hacked and I had to cancel it. I tried to Wait until my New card arrive to set it Up for my paiement. Unfortunately, my service got cancel before I Receive the New one... So I put my husband's card and the paiement is done, but my service still does not work... Why??

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,771 ✭✭
    Options
    Vanessa

The service will be restored in 2 hours, if your payment is done
    Otherwise

Go to manage your plan on your account to confirm that the payment went through. Click on your payment method. If you see the "Make payment now" button, click to make a manual payment. As others have mention, once payment has been made, your service will be restored within 2 hours.

Did you restart your phone?

If you would like to contact Fizz, you can Live chat with support from 8 AM to 9 PM every day:

1- Click on one of the help links from the Solution Hub, like this one: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-my-fizz-account
    2- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
    3- Click on the bubble and select chat
  • PierDuc
    PierDuc Posts: 1,568 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Vanessa,
    Service should be back in about 2 hours.
    If not, do not hesitate to contact Fizz directly for help.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,946 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Vanessa

You need to link the payment method to your plan and make a manual payment.

Go to manage your plan on your account to confirm that the payment went through. Click on your payment method. If you see the "Make payment now" button, click to make a manual payment. As others have mention, once payment has been made, your service will be restored within 2 hours.

Meanwhile, please try restarting your modem or phone.

In case of a problem, you can contact customer support by chat at any time:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
    3- Open a Fizz help page like this one: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue
    4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • LemonHead
    LemonHead Posts: 355 ✭✭
    Options
    Should take 2 hours. Otherwise contact Fizz.
This discussion has been closed.