Setup a plan in Sept. I payed and booked an appointment and the Tech didn't come on 3 separate occas

Options
Was referred by a friend back in September. They gave me a referral code and I setup an internet plan and booked an appointment for installation in late September. I assumed they would call (I gave my phone number during the setup) when they arrived so I could let them into my apartment, but never received a call. I scheduled 2 times again after this and both times received no call or any kind of contact besides an automated email saying I missed my appointment. My account was charged and I've received nothing but automated emails, please help.

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,266 admin
    Options
    Hello Theo,
    We're so sorry to hear about this. I checked your account and indeed I see that the appointments appear as missed. I also see that the system has already issued the refund for both subscription orders, it will just take a few business days for your bank to process the transactions and for the funds to reach you.
    In this case, I kindly invite you to please reach out to us, so we can make the necessary verifications regarding this and further help: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    Thank you so much for your understanding.
    Have a lovely day!
    Ioana
This discussion has been closed.