charged the monthly amount for one week of usage as I ported my mobile number from fizz & Should get

mahesh K.
mahesh K. Posts: 3 ✭✭
Why fizz charged the complete monthly subscription charge for one week of usage as I ported my mobile number from fizz to bell & I request to get the extra charged money for my last month -**** ***

Answers

• Justin
    Justin Posts: 888 ✭✭
    Hi Mahesh,

Because FIZZ is a prepaid service. You wont get prorata for mobile but yes for internet.

You can contact FIZZ support for that.

To contact support by chat you must be within hours of operations for a quick response, otherwise leave your message and they will contact you.

1- Log in to your account
    2- In the right corner (bottom) click on the “?” and type your question in the little “chat”.

Otherwise, simply leave a message on the platform of your choice, be it Facebook Messenger, iMessage, WhatsApp or privately on Twitter.

Have a nice day
  • mahesh K.
    mahesh K. Posts: 3 ✭✭
    And other carriers they return back the extra charged money with in next month..! I hope fizz will also take such kind of actions for the beneficial of their customers as I’m the customer for 16months
  • StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Fizz is a prepaid service. They will always charge the full month in advance. However, since you didn't stay for two weeks, you should reach out to support. They might be able to refund you your money.
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    manesh,
    It's normal.
    Do you know that Fizz is a pre-paid provider?
    Fizz plans are always paid by credit card and charged before the service is offered.
This discussion has been closed.