Answered question

change home address from one province to another, where do i do this as a mobile customer?

Hi, I am a customer of mobile service with Canada coverage plan. I am moving to another province in Canada, but I don't see anywhere in my account portal to change my home address, can you help? Also, i think this is probably the reason that I can not use mobile data in new province at the moment. Thank you very much.



User level
1 / 100

Hi Yiting

Fizz is only available in Quebec and Ottawa region, if you are moving outside Quebec and the Ottawa region you must change the provider with a local number.

To use your phone in Fizz Ext you need to enable the data roaming, if this does not help, you need to check your APN setting

You can also contact customer support by chat

1- Click on this link:
2- The green chat bubble with the ? should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
3- Click on it, and select chat if available, or any other option

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Fizz is only available in Quebec or the Ottawa region. If you you are outside of the home area, you can only continue to use the service for three more months.
Make sure you have the Canada Plan and roaming is enabled on your phone.
If you are staying within the subscription area you can change the address. More info here:

You can transfer your number out to an new provider. Make sure your Fizz plan is still active when you do that.