Paiment issue

Options
I have change my credit card number 3 times and even put the one of my friend, still the paiement does not go through
Need help please thx u

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,757 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Amadou

If you need to add a new credit card, this is the full procedure

1- In your Fizz account, go to My Profile
    2- Click on Payment methods.
    3- Click on Add a new payment method to add your new payment method.
    4- Now make your way to My plans.
    5- For each of your plans, click on Manage plan/Payment method, and associate your new payment method.
    6- Then, select the payment method you no longer want to us, and click on Delete.

If you associate a new credit card with your plans, you can also force the payment
    My Plans - Manage Plan - Payment method - Make my monthly payment. Once payment has been made, your service will be restored within 2 hours.

In case of problem, you can contact Fizz support by chat

1- Log in to your account (see top right).
    2- Any ad blocker in your browser must be disabled.
    3- You must be on a help sheet: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue
    4- The green bubble should appear in bottom right of the page
  • Justin
    Justin Posts: 888 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Amadou,

In that case, did you try another browser or in private mode?

If nothing work, you should contact Fizz support:

To contact support by chat you must be within hours of operations for a quick response, otherwise leave your message and they will contact you.

1- Log in to your account
    2- In the right corner (bottom) click on the “?” and type your question in the little “chat”.

Otherwise, simply leave a message on the platform of your choice, be it Facebook Messenger, iMessage, WhatsApp or privately on Twitter.

Have a good day
  • StefanM
    StefanM Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Options
    Try the trouble shooting tips that Mike provided. Alternatively try to add 5 dollars to your wallet and see whether the payment goes trough.
    Also use incognito mode in your browser.
  • Lieux
    Lieux Posts: 2,528 ✭✭
    Options
    Amadou ask for fizz help. First, connect to your fizz account. And click on a help page as https://fizz.ca/en/faq/reactivate
    Wait a few seconds to see the green bubble down to the right of the page.
    When you see it, click on it.
    You will have to choose to use messenger whatsapp or chat. If chat is not available wait or choose messenger.
    Please, desactivate the ad blocker on your browser.
    And patience...
This discussion has been closed.