Answered question

I cannot see or download monthly invoices?

Hi, I am unable to access invoices for the monthly charges. When i change the address dropdown, it loads infinitely without showing results. Otherwise, selecting the correct address shows 'there are no transactions'. Please let me know how to access invoices! Thanks!

Vickie
Vickie

Vickie

User level
Level
11 / 100
Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Hi Vickie

The invoices will display your account number (but without your name & address):
My Plans >> Transaction history

If you need to associate the account number with your name and address, you can print the service agreement contract:
My Plans >> Manage my plan >> Service agreement

If there is any issue, you can Live chat with Fizz support:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
3- Open a help link page from Fizz Solution Hub: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-can-i-view-my-service-agreement
4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Hi Vickie

This it seems a common problem, users reported that using the browser in incognito/private mode solved the problem.

Can you try?

If there is any issue, you can Live chat with Fizz support:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
2- Any ad blockers in your browser should be disabled.
3- Open a help link page from Fizz Solution Hub: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-can-i-view-my-service-agreement
4- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.

Vickie
Vickie

Vickie

User level
Level
11 / 100
Incognito does not work. Support live chat does not work either, when I click the green button it doesn't load anything! What's the next best way to contact support? Thanks!

Victor
Victor

Victor

User level
Level
2998 / 5000
Try using Chrome or disable any extension or ads blockers

MT
MT

MT

User level
Level
2355 / 5000
Change year to 2019 and change back to 2020.
I've seen this problem in the past.