Answered question

5gb to give, anyone interested?

i would like to gift my 5gb perks to anyone interested as i will not be using them and have to much data on my monthly plan, i would like to give 1gb to 5 persons

Fizzy
Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Bravo Gf the kudo is well deserved!

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

redhead
redhead

redhead

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
That is very generous of you! But all good here.

redhead
redhead

redhead

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Is the problem really that you cannot add people to your contact list OR that your contact list only shows 10 people?

I have 11 people in my contact list, but only see 10, so I have to use the different "sort by" to find the person that I want to gift to.

i have spoken to customer service and they will escalate this because it's not letting me add another contact, and i don't have more than 10, i cannot gift the 5gb perks, only can give data from my monthly plan, but i will gift it all because i don't really need it

redhead
redhead

redhead

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Do not forget that contrary to gifting data, which is available immediately, the person receiving the perk must activate it.

Fizzy
Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
@gf, your findings are exactly spot on. It seems Fizz has disabled the search function of contacts for all customers. So for now, Perks can be gifted only to the people who are already on your contact list.

Claude
Claude

Claude

User level
Level
105 / 750
Nice gesture gf,

MTeasdale
MTeasdale

MTeasdale

User level
Level