Answered question

Restarted but Cant Reconnect?

I was having some connection issues so I restarted my internet and then tried to reconnect after and it would tell me that the password is incorrect.
I have "forgot the internet" and i have entered the default password multiple times and still no luck

Hasan
Hasan

Hasan

User level
Level
21 / 100
Hi Hasan,
Thank you very much for letting us know about your encountered situation.
If you're having issues with the Wi-Fi password, I'd recommend you contact us directly and provide us with a photo of the back of the modem where we can see the Default Wi-Fi key and assist you to use the correct one.

You can reach us via this link here:
https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-can-i-recover-my-wi-fi-password

Thank you very much for your understanding.
Have a good one!

Andrei

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Hi Hasan

If any changes have caused a problem, you can factory reset your modem at any time.

Using a thin, pointed object, hold the restart button on the Wi-Fi modem for 10+ seconds.

Once your modem has restarted, follow the same instructions as when you first installed it.

IMPORTANT: this operation will reset any changes that have been made to the settings of your Wi-Fi modem to date. You may also have to reconfigure the Wi-Fi settings of your devices (network name, password, etc. .)

The default username of your Wi-Fi network, as well as the corresponding password, are written on a sticker affixed to the back of your Wi-Fi modem (Default Wi-Fi network and Default key).

Hasan
Hasan

Hasan

User level
Level
21 / 100
I have already done the hard reset and still had the same issue

Hasan
Hasan

Hasan

User level
Level