New client info?

Options
Vince P.
Vince P. Posts: 4 ✭✭
The price for cable 30 at 45$ a month is for how long as i read that this contract is limited?

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,755 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Vince
    you do not have any contract therefore you can close when you want.

Fizz uses the same cable network and installation technicians as Videotron.

If you decide to subscribe before the nov 18th, you can have 40$ credit to new customers.

If you need one, there is a list of referral codes here https://community.fizz.ca/questions/2198337-place-referral-codes
    You can choose mine, both parties will receive the bonus credit once you have paid your second bill.
  • Vince P.
    Vince P. Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options
    But it says contract is limited , why is that?
  • Light
    Light Posts: 9 ✭✭
    Options
    Hello Vince,
    Can you specify where you see that it says so? I only see that it's unlimited data.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,204 admin
    Options
    Hi Vince,
    There is no contract at Fizz nor there is any limited Internet usage for our Fizz Home Internet plans.
    Can you please tell us where do you see that is written that we have limited contracts so we could better understand your case?
    Thank you very much for your understanding.
    Andrei
  • Mando1
    Mando1 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Vince,
    Maybe it means that the offer to get cable 30 at the price of 45$ is for a limited time.
    If you take it, you get it at 45$ each month.
    This is what I think it could mean.
  • Andrée
    Andrée Posts: 964 ✭✭
    Options
    Vince,
    Not sure what the question is exactly, but there is no contract with Fizz. Just a prepaid monthly service.
  • So_AR
    So_AR Posts: 776 ✭✭
    Options
    If ou want a referal code you can use mine : D6EFQ so you will get 40$ gift at your second paiement
  • Billy N. #35415
    Billy N. #35415 Posts: 248 ✭✭
    Options
    this is a very good question, I wonder the same!
  • JoanMr
    JoanMr Posts: 330 ✭✭
    Options
    Hey,
    Is your question answered? If so, please chose the best answer and close this topic :)
    Have a good day
This discussion has been closed.