Why is there no data left in my account (I rarely use it)?

Options
Rugao
Rugao Posts: 1 ✭✭
Since FIZZ claims that the unused data flow of the mobile phone will be postponed, 2GB per month is in my plan. From my usage records, I can see that I rarely use data traffic, and I have never transferred it to anyone else, but why is there no data left in my account? I think there should be at least 10G of data left in my account.

Answers

• Lieux
    Lieux Posts: 2,528 ✭✭
    Options
    Rugao the roll over data don’t roll over for many months...you can see in your account how many do you have left and for how long. When does rolled over data expire
    How do I know when my rolled over data will expire?
    Each batch of rolled over data will expire after two (2) complete payment cycles, and this even if you change your plan.
    To see when a Rollover will expire:
    Go to My Plans in your Fizz account.
    Under the plan you wish to view (if you have more than one) click on See Usage.
    This will open the Usage screen, which lists all your gifts, Add-Ons, Rollovers, etc.
    The blue arrow will tell you which data bucket you are currently using.
    On the right hand side you can see how many days are left for your Rollover.
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-is-rollover-and-how-does-it-work
  • Mando1
    Mando1 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Rugao,
    Your 2GB will only transfer for 2 additional periods. So, at the most, you will have 6GB.
    If you are certain you did not use any, you should contact Fizz with this issue.
    To do so, first log into your Fizz account.
    Make your way to the Solution Hub.
    On the help page pertaining to your issue, click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner.
    The chat service is available every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST. The chat bubble won’t appear outside of these business hours.
  • Andrée
    Andrée Posts: 964 ✭✭
    Options
    Ruago,
    If you rarely use data, you should have a 1GB plan.
    Since you rarely need it, you should also turn off your mobile data on your phone and turn it on only when needed.
    To solve the current problem, contact Fizz by chat or leave a message on Facebook Messenger.
This discussion has been closed.