How to fix “This page has been blocked on your settings”?

Options
geraldine U.
geraldine U. Posts: 1 ✭✭
My computer is connected to the internet but It doesn’t work. When I press on the name of my red it says “this page has been blocked based on your settings” I really need to know how to fix it! I have try a lot of things and it’s not working :(

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,209 admin
    Options
    Hello Geraldine,
    We're truly sorry to hear this. I checked your account, however I was only able to find a mobile plan. In this case, I kindly invite you to reach out to us so we can make the necessary verifications and be able to help: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    In the meantime, I suggest trying to access multiple pages from different browsers, to see whether the situation is ongoing and to also make sure that this particular device isn't blocked from Wifi, as Fizzy mentioned as well. To check this, from a device you are able to connect, you can write 192.168.0.1 on your browser address bar to reach the interface >> Login with the username “cusadmin” and the password you've chosen for your Wifi network. Then, go to Wireless >> Access Control >> Click on Allow All >> Save changes.
    If you only have this one device and are unable to connect to the interface, rest assured you can perform a factory reset on your modem.
    Thank you so much for your understanding.
    Have a lovely day,
    -Ioana
This discussion has been closed.