The payment is charged before transfer number?

Options
Phyllis S.
Phyllis S. Posts: 3 ✭✭
It is already three days that the technical issue has not been solved, and the sim card is actually not activated yet. But the bill payment is already charged, why?

Answers

• So_AR
    So_AR Posts: 776 ✭✭
    Options
    contact fizz customer service to get more information
  • Alzhi
    Alzhi Posts: 305 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Phyllis,

As Fizzy said, Fizz is a prepaid service, so you pay at the beginning of your cycle. The portability of your number is independent from the payment. There are numerous reasons your phone number portability (transfer) might ended up in error

Here are some common issue with number transfer
    - You have to make sure that your phone number is still active with the other provider (Not cancelled or suspended)
    - The account number or IMEI doesn't match what the other provider have on file
    - The number requested cannot be transfer (Such as a business, landline phone number)

I hope this answer your question,

Have a good day,
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Phyllis,
    Sorry,
    Yes, Fizz is a pre-paid provider that is why they have charged you when you have activated your mobile plan.
    Also, sorry for this unpleasant and technical problem about the activation of your sim card.
    Please contact the Fizz customer service by chat if they can give you rapidly the service you deserve.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,216 admin
    Options
    Hi Phyllis,
    We're very sorry that your ticket resolution is taking longer than expected. As you also reached us in private, my colleagues helped you to address this matter and now our technicians are trying to resolve the situation, but there were some issues detected with the transfer at the other provider. I see that your ticket has been updated a couple of hours ago and we're hoping to receive an update soon. Once this will be happening, we'll notify you immediately via email.
    If you'll need additional details regarding this case, I'm kindly asking you to contact us in private by live chat or via social media: Facebook Messenger or Twitter. Please check the info provided on the following links:
    https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
    https://facebook.com/fizzca
    twitter.com/fizz_ca
    Thank you very much for your patience and cooperation.
    Have a good day!
    Radu
This discussion has been closed.