Answered question

Can I use my smartphone using the Wifi Internet Home Modem?

I have a Samsung A50 phone ! Can I use the internet Home Fizz Wifi Modem on my phone??

Francois
Francois

Francois

User level
Level
14 / 100
Mihai

Mihai

User level
Level
1044 / 2000
Hi again Francois.

Fizz modem is able to provide internet simultaneously by cable on 4 different devices and by WIFI on 2 bands: 2.4 and 5 GHz for a total of 253 devices simultaneously. Of course, your traffic and speed will be divided between all your devices.
To answer to your question, again: Yes. you will benefit of having a modem with WIFI capabilities to save your mobile data, as long as you stay at home. Also,you may use Tim Horton, McDonald and Subway (and others) free WIFI to save more on data, but their speed may be very slow.
Also, I suggest when home to deactivate Mobile data, even you have "smart save data connection" as sometimes if signal is weak (you are home but far away from modem, or with more walls between) it may switch back to Mobile data.
Be assured that everybody use WIFI at home to save mobile data.
Hope that this will answer to your question.
Greetings!

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Mihai
Mihai

Mihai

User level
Level
1044 / 2000
Hi Francois,

Yes, of course you can!

Cheers!

Francois

Of course you do, no problem, go to your cell phone network, let it find your modem, join network, insert your password.
Well come to Fizz.

So_AR
So_AR

So_AR

User level
Level
3115 / 5000
Make sure you are connected to the Wi-Fi

Manny
Manny

Manny

User level
Level
623 / 750
Of course you can

Francois
Francois

Francois

User level
Level
14 / 100
My phone is already working fine with the fizz mobile plan and before ordering the home internet WiFi modem ($75) (for my home desktop computer) I wanted to be sure that both ( phone and desktop computer) Will connect correctly to the home wifi módem..... and save More gigs on my Montly fizz phone plan...........
My mobile phone is already connected with fizz Network.......and my home internet wifi modem is on it's Way ..., i should receive IT Next week end!! Thank You for answering!

Hi Francois. Mihai gave you a long (and good) explanation of why is possible and how you can use Fizz modem to save Mobile Data. In the end did you applied for Fizz internet?