Answered question

My installation schedule didn't go well because building phone box was locked. Where can i schedule a new appointment?

My installation schedule didn't go well because building phone box was locked. Where can i schedule a new appointment?
It's very frustrating there is no chat bot even during working hours mentioned in the website.
Manage appointments in my profile has no link or button to make a new appointment or reschedule the current one.

Mohamad
Mohamad

Mohamad

User level
Level
1 / 100
point
Mike
Mike

Mike

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Hi Mohamad

You need to wait 24 h before reschedule an appointment

Here how to do it, but you already know.

To reschedule your technician appointment:

1- Log into your account and go to Manage plan.
2- Click on Appointments.
3- Here you will be able to see a complete list of all your past and future appointments.
4- Scroll to the appointment you wish to modify.
5- click on Reschedule.

This will open the booking interface. Select a new day and time slot and click Save.
Beware — if you just finished scheduling your appointment, please allow a 3-hour delay for the Reschedule button to appear in your account.

Source: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-appointment-techni...

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Mohamad,
Sorry, you have to wait 20 hours to reschedule a new appointment for your internet installation with a technician.
First, log to your Fizz account.
Click on: My plan (internet)
Click on: Manage my plan
Click on: Appointments
You will see all your appointments
Click on: Reschedule, choose a day and an hour at your conveniance and click on : Save.

Hello Mohamad,

Please accept our sincere apologies for this unpleasant situation.
Rest assured, you will be able to reschedule yourself from the account by going to My Plans >> Manage Plan >> Appointments. The 'Reschedule' button will appear there, once 24h passed since the appointment was due. You can then choose a new date and time that's best suited for you.

If you need anything else, we are available between 8 am and 9 pm everyday or any time at https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us

Have a wonderful day!
Adelina