Pending activation over 4 hours anybody can help me?

Options
Hi, I've tried to activate my sim and transfer my number to fizz. I've provided my IMEI and my line was cut from my previous carrier and still my account wasn't activated yet. Can I get some help please?

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,755 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Melanie,

Did you try the SIM in the phone?

Do you have an error?

You can always contact the support

You can contact Fizz support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
    2- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-having-problems-transferring-my-current-phone-number-to-fizz-why-what-can-i-do
    3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,930 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Melanie

Let's see what your plan status is.

First step of activation. You should see your first month's charge on your credit card for the plan package you chose. Logon your account. You should see the mobile plan with your plan package added to your account.

If all is well, put your SIM card in your phone. What happens?
    Even though you requested a number transfer, you should still be able to make outgoing calls and send texts. (Note that incoming calls and texts will work with Fizz SIM card once the transfer is complete. In the meantime, your old provider account needs to be kept active and your old SIM can still be used).

Once you can verify your statuses, we in the community can provide more help.

For faster resolution, you can contact Fizz support directly by chat.
  • Melanie D. #31593
    Options
    thx guys ive contacted them and resolving the situation as we speak
  • Mastaiso
    Mastaiso Posts: 835 ✭✭
    Options
    If your line was cancelled by your provider. You will have to select a new number
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    HI Melanie!
    U need to talk with ya old provider.
    Have a nice day
This discussion has been closed.