How's your experience with the technical support team?

Options
Karl B. #29906
Karl B. #29906 Posts: 214 ✭✭
Just to put in context, see this:
https://community.fizz.ca/questions/2444343-sometimes-loose-signal-apparent-reason
I have received an e-mail today, to which i CANNOT REPLY. Kinda hard to have conversation this way...
See attached image to see what it says.
I'm pretty upset at the moment. I'm having problem, to which i explained my troubleshooting steps via messenger. And they give me as an answer: The steps i gave them in my troubleshooting steps!
Now i have to do it all again, because there's no way AT ALL to reply to their e-mail. We're getting an e-mail back stating that they won't receive it. What am i to Fizz?
By the way, network dropped at least 3 times again today.

Best Answer

• Lasmar
    Lasmar Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    From what I've seen from other users it has been great, I don't know about speed but I have seen people getting replies and refunds so it must be at least good/average !

Answers

• Patricia C5YQZ
    Patricia C5YQZ Posts: 2,705 ✭✭
    Options
    So far, every time I have had to chat with customer service, it has gone well
  • DLB
    DLB Posts: 477 ✭✭
    Options
    Pretty average I would say ... they can help for minor issues, but no more than that.
    My feeling is that the day I will have a major issue (modem to replace, cable line doesn't work), it will be easier to just switch to another provider (ex : Videotron) and take advantage of the promotions in the first months ... and then come back to Fizz when the promotions expire and when I'm sure everything is working.
    Quitting and coming back seems easier than fixing !
This discussion has been closed.