Answered question

Can you add any plan to any phone or with certain phones you have to have some specific plans.

Since I want to buy an iPhone 11 but don’t want to buy it from large company since their plans are too expensive. So I was wondering if I could buy a plan that is not expensive but still have an expensive phone.

Renaud
Renaud

Renaud

User level
Level
1 / 100
point
Mike
Mike

Mike

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Fizz is BYOD (Bring your own device) therefore you can pick the plan that you want, but you need to have your device

Here you can build your plan
https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue

If you need a referral code in order to have 25$ at your 3rd payment
https://community.fizz.ca/questions/2198337-place-referral-codes

You can pick mine

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Alexander
Alexander

Alexander

User level
Level
1186 / 2000
Any plan any phone. If your phone is too old, mobile data might not work. Otherwise it doesn’t matter

I think the F in Fizz stands for flexibility! Bring your unlocked iPhone to Fizz. You can adjust your plan every month and data rolls over! It’s a great part of the service with Fizz! :D

Rogers was way too expensive and all they wanted was to raise my monthly bill for more data I never used.

gf
gf

gf

User level
Level
531 / 750
unfortunately fizz at this moment, is only a bring your own phone company, maybe in the future they will give people the opportunity to get a phone with their plans

Renaud,
Fizz doesnt sell phones
If you want a mobile plan;
You need to have a compatible and an unlock phone.
You can choose the mobile plan of your choice.
The great advantage to choose Fizz is the roll-over of your unused data for 60 mores days.
Welcome! to Fizz.

Olivier
Olivier

Olivier

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
thanks for asking !

sokarina
sokarina

sokarina

User level
Level
1294 / 2000
You have to have your own phone then you can choose whatever plan fits you.

MartinUX
MartinUX

MartinUX

User level
Level
286 / 750
Yes, and the iPhone is perfect for this because it a standard that need to work because there is a lot of iPhone. Always better to pay more for the phone, at the end of a 3 years, there is no such difference per month and you still have a working phone with updated iOS from the company. I pay 33$ for a plan that would cost me 69$ And more with bell or Videotron.