Transferring a number to an existing account

Options
Z80SLC
Z80SLC Posts: 1 ✭✭
So I have an account with Public mobile and I'm finding the reception on my new phone a little shitty, normally 1-2 bars when in my house. I want to test and see if the reception with fizz will be better. Thing is I don't want to cancel my plan with Public mobile because I have a great deal and if it turns out the reception is better with Fizz I want to know if I could then transfer my number from public mobile to the Fizz account that is already active with a different number. Soo in brief, I will have two providers with 2 numbers, will I be able to switch from PM to Fizz and keep my PM number? I know I could just make a cheap plan test it out and if it's better buy a new sim and transfer it over BUT I don't want to have to buy another sim

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,759 ✭✭
    Options
    The only way is to cancel your Fizz account, and after you can use the same SIM
  • George S. #20091
    George S. #20091 Posts: 639 ✭✭
    Options
    Agree with Mike
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Just order a sim card Fizz and activate a Fizzmobile plan with a new number.
    Then, keep it somes days to verify if you are satisfied with the plan and after, cancel it.
    You'll be able to use the sim card in another plan.
This discussion has been closed.