Answered question

Limited minutes

In the plan options, you can either choose unlimited minutes or 0. If you take 0, there is an add on for 60 or 300 minutes. Are these really the only options?

Kurt
Kurt

Kurt

User level
Level
1656 / 2000
annie

annie

User level
Level
102 / 750
The add-on are good for 60 days so you can carry them over to the next month if you don't use them.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Kurt
Kurt

Kurt

User level
Level
1656 / 2000
Thanks for the answers

@Fizzy and @Kurt, personally I do not think that the wallet is a good option therefore I usually forget about that, there are other provider more interesting if you need less 100 minutes per year. Since you already pay 10.46 +TX.

@Mike I agree the pay-as-you-go wallet option for calling can be expensive. It is good only if you do 5 minutes or less of calling/month.
If you do 150 minutes/month or less, the calling add-on is a good choice. Otherwise the unlimited minutes in your plan is the way to go.

I will assume that Kurt is asking this question, because he does not use a lot of talking minutes, but at the same time, he wants a plan with unlimited texting and/or mobile data.

@Annie just to clarify. Add-ons are not necessarily good for 60 days.

I believe add-ons expire at the end of the following month. So it depends on which day you purchase them relative to your billing cycle date. If you buy an add-on right after your plan renews, yes it will be good for 2 months. If you buy an add-on the day before your plan renewal, then it will be good for 1 month + 1 day.

Victoria
Victoria

Victoria

User level
Level
2270 / 5000
Yeah, no other options unfortunately... I was also hoping to have minutes "included" in the plan, without "add-ons" hussle!

MichelP
MichelP

MichelP

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Kurt,
Yes,
You have only thoses options.