Answered question

Fizz Router condition during installation

I should be getting my Fizz router in 2 days to activate my new Fizz internet plan.

What's the condition of the router that Fizz provides? Is it brand new?
If I feel it's used, do I have the right to refuse the router and ask for another one?

George
George

George

User level
Level
2619 / 5000
Mike

Mike

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
It is a loan, they will give you a working router. Mine was new or refurbished. But with the plastic.
No where they mention that it is a new router

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

EdmTrance
EdmTrance

EdmTrance

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
@George.
My router look brand new.
But i have problem with reset button and one time he became unsecured when i lost electricity.
I think it's a faulty router, but its rare. I need to ask a rep to have a replacement.
have a nice day.

Kurt
Kurt

Kurt

User level
Level
1656 / 2000
My router seemed brand new. But the tech guy that brings it to you doesn’t leave until you’ve set it up, so if you decide that the device isn’t in good condition, you’ll have time to tell the tech.

Patrick
Patrick

Patrick

User level
Level
1451 / 2000
Your don't buy the router, so you take what they give you. However, they are confident with that router to give you the service you paid for.

Also the technician that will install your router will make sure it's working before he leave. Not like you will get a broken one out of the box.

George,

The modem is a loan.
I've received a brand new modem when i subscribed to Fizz internet sixteen months ago.
Everything is working fine.