Answered question

I didn't receive my 35 dollar referral bonus from

good day! I didn't receive the promo referral bonus I activated my account 2 months ago from a friends how refer me, (514****) I was supposed to receive 35 dollars

Maria-Luisa
Maria-Luisa

Maria-Luisa

User level
Level
1 / 100
point

Hi Maria-Luisa,

Logon your account. Go to My Profile >> Referral bonuses

After you have made your second monthly payment, the pending referral should convert into a confirmed referral and you will be able to see the credit balance.

Do you still see the referral as pending? If it has been more than 2 months, you can contact Fizz support by chat, from 8 AM to 9 PM everyday:

1- Connect to your Fizz account by clicking « Login » in the top right corner at fizz.ca
2- Click on this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-kind-of-rewards-do-i-earn-for...
3- The green chat bubble should appear after a few seconds in the bottom right corner.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Victoria
Victoria

Victoria

User level
Level
2270 / 5000
The bonus is activated after one month, so you will pay 35$ less on your 3rd bill only.

Maria-Luisa,
Normally, the credit will be received into your account after the second payment of your monthly month.
You can see it if you log into your account:
Click on: My profile
Click on: Referral bonuses
And see the details of your referral bonuses.
If you need more explanation, please, contact the Fizz support by chat (from 8h00 to 21h00).

Pascal
Pascal

Pascal

User level
Level
1359 / 2000
Sometime it’s 3 months. Don’t worry, you gonna receive your bonus soon

Kurt
Kurt

Kurt

User level
Level
1652 / 2000
You don’t get the bonus right away, it only comes when the person you referred pays his/her second bill. So you should get it in 3 months.

Sari
Sari

Sari

User level
Level
995 / 2000
it is possible he didn't enter referral code when he activated the plan

Olivier
Olivier

Olivier

User level
Level