Account is back to zero after forgetting to update credit card number?

Options
My account have sort of reseted ! I was level 3 and now I'm level 1, looks like I don't even have a plan but still have Fizz on my cellphone. It's a bit weird. I updated my credit card number but It's like I have a brand new account with nothing on it ....

Answers

• Anne-laure F.
    Anne-laure F. Posts: 584 ✭✭
    Options
    Hello Genevieve !
    It's a weird problem. It looks like a bug to me.
    I suggest you contact Fizz directly to get it resolved.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ by Chat:
    Make your way to the Solution Hub.
    On the help page pertaining to your issue, click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner.
    Our business hours.
    The chat service is available every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST. The chat bubble won’t appear outside of these business hours.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ on Facebook:
    Leave a message on Facebook.
    If demand is too high or it’s out of our business hours, leave us a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter private. We’ll get back to you so you don’t have to waste your precious time waiting around.
    ----
    Don't hesitate to give me a heart and/or mark my answer as the best if it was useful to you.
    Have a great day ! :)
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,755 ✭✭
    Options
    Did you change the email?
    Fizz si resetting the community info after 3 month that you did not connect on it, is this your case?
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for your fantastic question.
    In your case i suggest to contact a fizz rep by clicking on the green chat bubble available in your account dashboard, or by joining a rep by facebook under the name Fizz.
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.
    Don't forget to mark this answer as the best answer! :)
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks and good luck
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Genevieve,
    Please, contact the Fizz customer service by chat and ask for an explanation.
    Chat is available from 8h00 to 21h00, each day.
    First, connect you to your Fizz account.
    Click:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-fix-payment-issue
    Click on the green chat bubble when you see it down to the right of the page.
  • sman
    sman Posts: 4,325 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Geneviève,

Thanks for your fantastic question.

In your case I suggest contacting a fizz customer service by clicking on the green chat bubble available in your account dashboard, or by joining a customer service by Facebook under the name Fizz.

It's been a pleasure to assist you today. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.
    Don't forget to mark this answer as the best answer! :)
This discussion has been closed.