Referral Code not exist when activating SIM and selecting the mobile plan

Options
Kim N. #25037
Kim N. #25037 Posts: 1 ✭✭
According to the forum that the referral code must be asked when activating and selecting the new plan but I have not seen it at all. I have tried twice and paid very attention before doing the submit order but don't see any space nor field asking to enter the Referral Code, Please help me to enter it. Thank you.

Answers

• Jean-Simon G.
    Jean-Simon G. Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Options
    Sorry Kim you miss it , its there I activating last week
  • Jean-Simon G.
    Jean-Simon G. Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Options
    It's too late
    The referral code must be submitted when the new Fizz subscriber activate his plan and when he see the amount of the plan before the taxes we can put his referral code.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,930 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Kim,

The referral code is entered on the same page where you will see the total plan cost including the taxes. It is at the very last step when activating the sim card, right before to submit. Hope this helps!
  • Alexandre P. 40143
    Alexandre P. 40143 Posts: 204 ✭✭
    Options
    SorryI think you most it
  • Anne-laure F.
    Anne-laure F. Posts: 584 ✭✭
    Options
    Hello Kim !
    At the last step when activating your plan, you should see this field (see capture attached).
    If it does not show, I suggest you contact Fizz directly to get it resolved.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ by Chat:
    Make your way to the Solution Hub.
    On the help page pertaining to your issue, click on the chat bubble located in the lower right-hand corner.
    Our business hours.
    The chat service is available every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST. The chat bubble won’t appear outside of these business hours.
    -----
    HOW TO CONTACT FIZZ on Facebook:
    Leave a message on Facebook.
    If demand is too high or it’s out of our business hours, leave us a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter private. We’ll get back to you so you don’t have to waste your precious time waiting around.
    ----
    Don't hesitate to give me a heart and/or mark my answer as the best if it was useful to you.
    Have a great day ! :)
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi. Thanks for your fantastic question.
    You need to enter it when selecting the plan. If you need help you can:
    contact a fizz rep by clicking on the green chat bubble available in your account dashboard, or by joining a rep by facebook under the name Fizz.
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.
    Don't forget to mark this answer as the best answer! :)
This discussion has been closed.