U.S.A plans

Options
Andreas M.
Andreas M. Posts: 1 ✭✭
If I'm in Canada and I go to the U.S. Can I call out from the U.S to Canada and have unlimited minutes and can use my 2 gig data? I currently have this with Telus.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,759 ✭✭
    Options
    Yes you can
    I have the same plan, you can call (US or Canadian number) when you are in Canada or USA and the data.
    Without problem
    You only need to respect the rule not to use it for more then 3 consecutive billing cycles
  • nicolas M. 22721
    nicolas M. 22721 Posts: 119 ✭✭
    Options
    You can add for $6 60minutes For the USA clicked
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Andreas,
    If you have the USA/Canada coverage in your plan, you can use it everywhere you are.
    The only restriction is to not exceed 50% of your total utilisation in the partners's zone more than 3 billing cycles.
  • Nomdefoire
    Nomdefoire Posts: 203 ✭✭
    Options
    The way I see the different coverage plans is what ever you select is your new coverage area. So if you select Canada + Usa option it means that you have everything you would have normally but anywhere in Canada + Usa.

It's a very intersting option if you ask me. Last year I had an american AT&T line with that option and I could do whatever anywhere in Mexico, USA and Canada. I even kept it for a few months when I got back to Canada, as it was not expensive and worked fine. Perfect also when I went for holiday trips to the USA.

It it pretty expensive for that option with Telus? I would guess that the price would be better with Fizz...

Cheers
  • SuperFizzeur
    SuperFizzeur Posts: 3,777 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Andreas! Thanks 4 your magnifico question! :)
    The answer is a big: YEEEEESSSS! :D
    It's been a pleasure to assist you today, if you have furthers questions i'm here to answer!
    Have a great day and don't hesitate to mark my answer as the best. :)
This discussion has been closed.