Added data not showing up

Options
I added data a week ago but it is not showing up on my account and my account is now out of data. I do not want to be billed twice. Is an email sent to confirm account changes. If so I did not receive an email the account was changed

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,193 admin
    Options
    Hello Ron,
    I see that you've already reached us in private and we discussed about it. I can confirm now that your daily data usage is showing on your account. The data add-on that you've purchased it's also visible, but it has been already used. You won't be billed twice, as any plan change that you made will only take effect at the beginning of the next payment cycle. You can also see this information available on our dedicated FAQ: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-change-my-mobile-plan. I see that you've already made a change to your plan and you can verify this if you'll go to My plans - Manage - Adjust plan. Yo can also change or cancel your request up until the last 48 hours of the current cycle. You'll receive a confirmation email once this change will be effective on your account.
    Enjoy your day!
    Radu
This discussion has been closed.