Material necessary to move?

Options
Charles L. #21853
Charles L. #21853 Posts: 12 ✭✭
Hello, I am moving in another region and transferring my internet connection there. What do have to physically move from my current location to the other (router, cables, etc)? Could you please provide pictures, since I will be 5h away and unable to move back to the old location, I want to make sure I bring everything. Also, it's in a more rural area, and I have made an 'appointment' with your system; will there be a technician coming on that day and will he have all the necessary material if that house was never connected to internet before? I want to avoid any bumps since I am working from home and need internet access all the time. Also, I received an email from you guys asking me to chat on the website to discuss all that topic, but I never find where to go for it; could you please provide the link to that chat via that Q&A platform or per email please?
Thanks in advance!

Answers

• Gogle
    Gogle Posts: 80 ✭✭
    Options
    Everything you got from Fizz!!!
  • Nathan
    Nathan Posts: 477 ✭✭
    Options
    Fizzy got the good answer!

Bring what he says, book your appointment. Note that sometimes technicians are running behind schedule... I would choose a morning appointment to get a higher probability of them showing up the good day :)
  • AntonioMar
    AntonioMar Posts: 788 ✭✭
    Options
    If the problem is resolved, could you please close the question.
  • sman
    sman Posts: 4,327 ✭✭
    Options
    Yes follow Fizzy post
This discussion has been closed.