Why am I getting "La communication n'a pu etre etablie" when calling a 236 area code number?

Options
Brian T. #4089
Brian T. #4089 Posts: 1 ✭✭
The number is in British Columbia, on a Lucky Mobile line.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,803 ✭✭
    Options
    Did you have a Canada Wide coverage? If not do you have money in your wallet or you bought an addon?
    Did you try another number with the same prefix?
  • Isabelle P. #15966
    Isabelle P. #15966 Posts: 832 ✭✭
    Options
    I advise you in chatted with fizz via the chat bubble or via messenger from their Facebook page. They respond fairly quickly, they will be able to solve your problem
    Good luck and good day to all of you
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,384 admin
    Options
    Hello Brian,
    I apologize for the situation you've encountered, I suggest you reach out to our support where you can have this resolved.
    Our contact methods can be found on the following FAQ https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us, you need to be connected into your account and click on Help, which is on mid-right of your screen, then click on Contact Us, or simply click on the link I've provided.
    Keep in mind that the answer on Facebook messenger is not in real-time and a delay can be between your question and our answer, that is why I suggest you contact us by chat for a better resolution in realtime.
    Regarding the number you tried to call, I suggest you contact the person that has the number and ask them to check it with their carrier, to make sure it is not something from their end.
    Have a good one!
    Nicolae Bogdan
This discussion has been closed.