Anyone having Call issues?

Options
samisheikh
samisheikh Posts: 192 ✭✭
Lately I have been having quite a few issues with the calls with Fizz. Yesterday I kept trying to call Canada Post and I kept getting the message "La communication ne peut etre etablie, veuillez re-essayer plus tard", and today I am calling another number and I am getting the same message. I have dialed the number 8 times now. This last time I got the same message, and stayed on the line, and after repeating the same message 3-4 times the line eventually got connected without me hanging up and calling back.
Also, every time I call my sister the first or second attempt usually results in call failure. I already rebooted my phone, reset my phone and got my phone replaced so it has to be the network itself.

Answers

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,216 admin
    Options
    Hello samisheikh,
    Apologies for the encountered issues.
    Have you tried to make a manual network switch from the phone's settings menu as well and connect to Fizz EXT for a few moments and test then switch back to Fizz and verify if the issue persists? For some more helpful tips, please also take a look over:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/I-cant-make-any-calls-on-my-phone-why
    If the issue persists, please reach us by chat through the link above or Facebook messenger to troubleshoot you further.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Have a good day.
    Catalin
This discussion has been closed.