Answered question

Activate replacement SIM card

I receive my new SIM card and I'd like to transfer my previous fizz number to it. How do I contact you to do so ?



User level
1 / 100

You need to replace the sim from your account

This process will cancel your old SIM card. Log into your account to change your SIM card (My plans > Manage > Change SIM card).

Try with this instructions, I tried now and I was able to have the chat bubble.

  • Go to this page, if you are not connect login
  • The business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).
  • Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.
  • .
    If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers