Answered question

Unique travel offer in Canada?

I saw that Fizz is the only prepaid mobile provider in Quebec that offers roaming services around the world (Not just in the United States). Thanks Fizz!

Is it the only one in Canada?

I like the USA roaming. If you are a frequent USA visitor, it make it quite convenient to have voice, text and data available to you. I used to have a PAYGO USA phone, but I had to carry two devices. Swapping SIMS is not that attractive either, especially you still pay substantially for such a PAYGO service. Go Fizz!

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

@Chris
Really not everywhere. Yes in Europe but go buy mobile data and a local SIM card in Cuba for example and you will quickly find Fizz very interesting ... And in addition we can be contacted at our usual number.

I think it's always a good idea to compare options :-). Getting a local prepaid SIM in visiting country is often a good option but you should always came apples with apples.

Kyle
Kyle

Kyle

User level
Level
382 / 750
I used Fizz in Europe. 5$ for 1GB. obviously there are cheaper sims in europe, but I wanted to use it like an emergency line rather than always being connected.
I use roam mobility for going to the USA.