Data add ons purchased by mistake

Options
i made 2 add-ons purchases in December by mistake for Data to use in Canada. I thought I was buying travel Data for use in the USA. I had already 20gb extra data so I contacted customer service and they told me to contact them again at the end of my billing cycle to refund me in case I didn't use
the purchased data, well I did not I have 27gb and I don't need the extra I purchased by mistake.
so today i contacted them again to get my refund i still have a lot of data and of course i dont need the ones i got by mistake,
well the customer service answer was:
I have just checked your account and saw that there has been usage from those add-os, which you can also check by going to My Plans >> See Usage. The reason this happened is because the add-ons are always used first, before rolled over data and the data you have in your monthly plan.
well, i felt like i 've been tricked and they were just playing with me, i had 27gb when i purchased the add-ons and when I returned to Canada you decided to use the 4gb addons instead of the 27gb i have already in my account?????
shame on you for screwing your paying customers

Answers

• Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I guess there is nothing that can be done now. You just have to be more vigilant in the future when purchasing add-ons.
    Also you can gift the data from your plan. You will have points and make some people happy ;-)
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    Options
    no u cant sorry
  • Chris K. #7521
    Chris K. #7521 Posts: 486 ✭✭
    Options
    You are probably out of luck
  • Leon B. #390
    Leon B. #390 Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Options
    Wow that really sucks. I hope they compensate you. I wouldn't want that to happen to me neither. Why would they drain your add-on data first? And can't they switch or work the numbers themselves? Sounds like laziness on their part to me since they said they CAN in fact refund you. And what? They expect you NOT to use data in the meantime? Sounds wrong.
This discussion has been closed.