Answered question

Why isn't Transaction history sorted chronologically?

It's very annoying and my OCD just can't handle the fact the history is not chronological. TELL ME WHY???

Andrej
Andrej

Andrej

User level
Level
584 / 750
Whizz

Whizz

User level
Level
5000 / 5000

Hello Andrej,

I am sorry for the inconvenience. As I have checked your account I see that your transactions are now displayed chronologically. Can you please try using a different browser or delete your cookies before you check again?

Have a good one!
-Bogdan

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

That looks annoying. The only thing I notice is that the monthly plan charges are posted in reverse chronological order, then the Add-on/miscellaneous charges are also similarly posted and sorted, but the two "categories" are sorted separately for some reason.

At least that's the best sense I can make of it from the info in the screenshot.

Olivier
Olivier

Olivier

User level
Level
4459 / 5000
first time i see that i'm sorry, i dont know why.

FizzFanTim
FizzFanTim

FizzFanTim

User level
Level
623 / 750
I guess Fizz thinks if you’ll accept a 438 phone number, you’ll accept a lack of chronological bookkeeping :)

Andrej
Andrej

Andrej

User level
Level
584 / 750
@Elias: lol ... 514 is overrated and I've been using 438 for more than 2 years now so why would I change it when switching to Fizz? Btw ... we share the same name so I'll accept your answer as a family joke lol

MichelP
MichelP

MichelP

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Andrej,
I dont reelly know why it's presented like that.
The reason seems in their system.

sman
sman

sman

User level
Level
3547 / 5000
@Andrej, you are right in that order the information is not clear at all

If I look on Chrome, my transaction history is chronological. If I look in Firefox, it's like yours. I have no good explanation beyond slightly inadequate website coding.

Andrej
Andrej

Andrej

User level
Level
584 / 750
It's been fixed. No idea if Whizz did something or not but I am happy now LOL :)