How to get my advanceed payment back?

Options
Anatoli I.
Anatoli I. Posts: 1 ✭✭
I just paid for a month but I switched to another mobile provider. No more FIZZ. I want my money back! Thank you!

Answers

• Lucas A. #13141
    Lucas A. #13141 Posts: 354 ✭✭
    Options
    You will need to contact the customer service (Messenger works well for this). We are users here, thus we can’t really help you for this
  • Chris K. #7521
    Chris K. #7521 Posts: 486 ✭✭
    Options
    The respond quicker by chat but if you don't have time to wait around facebook messenger is best because you don't need to wait around for their response.
  • Jimmy N. #14505
    Jimmy N. #14505 Posts: 620 ✭✭
    Options
    Speak with them.
    Normally, for internet, you pay the whole month.
    On the other hand, for phone services, you only pay what you used until you stop the service, on a prorata based fee.
    Hope it helps.
  • MichelP
    MichelP Posts: 8,733 ✭✭
    Options
    Anatoli,
    If your account has been activated more than 15 days, it wont be possible to get a refund for the month if you unsubsribe from Fizz.
    If your subscription to Fizz is less than 15 days, chat with fizz team and ask for a refund from 8h00 to 21h00) and unsubscribe by yourself into your account:
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/unsubscribe
  • Olga P. #15146
    Olga P. #15146 Posts: 719 ✭✭
    Options
    You will need to contact the customer service and ask for a refund, but you need to be in the first 15 days of using fizz.
  • sman
    sman Posts: 4,327 ✭✭
    Options

From this page

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/unsubscribe

• Issuing you a refund is an essential component our trial period. The trial period is 15 days. (This excludes customers who have an approved Proof of disability form; the trial period is 30 days).

Trial period refunds apply only to your monthly fees. Additional expenses such as Add-Ons, Travel Add-Ons and usage purchased with your Wallet will not be refunded.

To receive this refund you must not have exceeded:

• The trial period: 15 days for everyone, with the exception of customers living with a disability (who have completed the disability form)
      • 50% of the data included in your monthly plan (unless you have an approved Proof of disability form)

To close your plan during the trial period, use the same process detailed above (with or without keeping your phone number). If you meet the above criteria, your cancellation request will be activated immediately — you won’t have to wait until the end of your payment cycle and your refund will occur automatically.

• Berts
    Berts Posts: 824 ✭✭
    Options
    Contact Fizz by chat or messenger
  • Olivier R. #3666
    Olivier R. #3666 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭
    Options
    Contact support is the only way
This discussion has been closed.