Monthly Internet Service Invoice does not include my name in it. Any reason for the same?

Options
Azmath
Azmath Posts: 1 ✭✭
And any way to include my name in the invoice?
This invoice is not being accepted as address proof by govt agencies and causing issues. As the internet modem is installed physically in my address and I am paying monthly bills, I do not understand the reason why the name should not be included in the invoice. Sorry but not happy with this.
I referred to earlier thread where it is mentioned that the name & address is included in the service contract, however, contracts are not considered as address proof, it has to be utility bill with name and address.

Answers

• FizzFanTim
    FizzFanTim Posts: 86 ✭✭
    Options
    You’re absolutely right about this Azmath, it doesn’t seem like it would be too hard for Fizz to include your name and address in the documents you can print by going to My Plans>Transactions on the Fizz website. Please contact customer support during work hours and let us know what they tell you.
    For your information, I was able to use my service contract (It looks exactly like a utility bill) when getting my parking vignette from City of Montreal. Maybe try again with whatever government body you were dealing with?
    Good luck!
  • Jimmy N. #14505
    Jimmy N. #14505 Posts: 620 ✭✭
    Options
    Speak with a representative for that matter.
  • Berts
    Berts Posts: 824 ✭✭
    Options
    Call Fizz by chat or messenger.
  • Nini G. #13860
    Nini G. #13860 Posts: 1,219 ✭✭
    Options
    Communicate with them by Messenger, that’s what work best for me.
  • __________
    __________ Posts: 2,610 ✭✭
    Options
    You have another option. Go find another internet provider who's printing your name and address on bill.
  • sman
    sman Posts: 4,323 ✭✭
    Options
    Needer on mine the name is printed, but I do not care It is a prepaid service
  • Nini G. #13860
    Nini G. #13860 Posts: 1,219 ✭✭
    Options
    Please choose the best answer to close the discussion.
This discussion has been closed.