Answered question

Does Fizz support the OC Transpo shortcode?

Hi, I am thinking of switching to Fizz. I would like to know if Fizz supports the OC Transpo shortcode 560-560, and if so, do they charge for its use? There are forum posts from about a year ago stating that a lot of 2FA numbers don't work - has this been fixed since? Thanks.

Lauren
Lauren

Lauren

User level
Level
2 / 100
Code_KRUEW

Code_KRUEW

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
The issues with 2FA have been resolved for several months now. It should technically work. I created an account on OC Transpo's website, but it hasn't sent me the activation e-mail yet so I can't test it for you directly from their alerts page. However, I was able to send to the short code (560560) and got replies. See the screenshot.

And a second note, until January 15, 2020, the referral bonus is $35 and not $25.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Mike
Mike

Mike

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
They are suppose to have fixed alot of them, since it is couple of months that I do not read any complain about that.

I am able to receive the PIN, therefore, is working

If you need a referral code this is mine K61CD, with this code you will receive 25$ to be applied to your 3rd payment.

It is important to add the referral code must be used during the creation of your plan when the taxes are shown

Hi Lauren,

After the stabilization period has ended, this issue has been resolved and I confirm you that the 2 Factor Authentication messages are working properly. We'll be very happy to have you as our customer!

Have a lovely day!
Radu