0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

gabi
gabi

gabi

User level
Level
566 / 750
Yes, he sees the questions before us sure to answer quickly like that.

ALLISON
ALLISON

ALLISON

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
He spends too much time on the Fizz community hub? I know I racked up points like crazy last November/December when I had a broken foot.

ALLISON
ALLISON

ALLISON

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
It really did. Icy outside and crutches don't mix well. Plus it was my right foot so I couldn't even drive. I was stuck at home for weeks. Too much time online.

It became a little addictive for me at some point! When i reach level 4 I had to Cut myself out of the Community. Now Im back for more! Until level 5 and i'll out for good! Give me the goods Fizz

SittingRam
SittingRam

SittingRam

User level
Level
2548 / 5000
Mike knows the answer to a question before the question is even conceived and he has a sixth sense that allows him to know when he is needed

SittingRam
SittingRam

SittingRam

User level
Level
2548 / 5000
For some time I thought Mike had developed an algorithm that alerted him when new questions came up

Rares
Rares

Rares

User level
Level
690 / 750
So strange!I was just thinking about asking the same question today but VincentMG beat me.
Big thanks to Mike for his work!

Alfio
Alfio

Alfio

User level
Level
3568 / 5000
.... evidently Mike also does not sleep :-)

If Mike doesn't find a way to be notified, well it really means he is all the time on his phone !

And on both french and english community which brings him to have double points !
Hopefully, he always has good answer!

J
J

J

User level
Level
3216 / 5000
Ya, I was a bout to answer....when submit my reply MIKE already answered......I'm 2 seconds late....:P

Good job Mike!