Answered question

Has anyone lost their free voicemail upgrade?

I received the free voicemail upgrade a couple months ago for reaching level 3 and just went to activate it. It's not in my account anymore. I know they expire after two years whether you use them or not, but is there another reason they would expire or be deleted from my account? It has only been 2 months, nowhere near two years.

Dan
Dan

Dan

User level
Level
69 / 100
I believe you are correct. My voicemail upgrade was removed as well. TBH, this upgrade never worked properly.

So you are better off using the data upgrade or the $1 discount you get at level 4.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

MT
MT

MT

User level
Level
2223 / 5000
I lost it too (but I don't mind - it's more like a trouble more than anything).

That is quite unfortunate. I hope support is able to install it back into your account.
I read on the forum that it’s no longer offered for new customer as a bonus. But I hope that those that already acquired it get to keep it.

Haven't been around long enough to have received the upgrade. Sorry to see it disappear. I have voicemail, but was under the impression that when you do receive the upgrade, that you would receive the equivalent reduction on your monthly bill. Oh well....

Rares
Rares

Rares

User level
Level
740 / 750
It was a buggy update to say the least.They weren't able to fix it so they probably decided to remove it.