Answered question

Do you feel that Fizz is ready to come out of the stabilisation period?

In one day, fizz’s stabilisation period will come to an end. Do you think such a move is an accurate representation of reality?

SittingRam
SittingRam

SittingRam

User level
Level
3011 / 5000
nopeee... i also wish their prices after the stabilization period would stay a lot more competitive instead of reaching a point where they are slightly better than average plans with similar capacities from larger carriers, and this non-stabilization price being offered to people who are still having difficulties should not be the case. personally, I LOVE FIZZ. I think they're doing a lot of good and bringing all kinds of great new aspects to the cell phone and internet provider industry but i do think they're trying to rush out of the stabilization period a little too fast and offer prices that aren't super spectacular anymore :(

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

redhead
redhead

redhead

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Nope. Still read on Reddit and Community Hub that customers have no service.

Genoveva
Genoveva

Genoveva

User level
Level
411 / 750
And on top of that, it seems that their own website is struggling to activate people who want to activate before the 15th

Rares
Rares

Rares

User level
Level
793 / 2000
The entire stabilisation period thing was just a marketing decision.With or without that every network has its problems.In my case I activated a week ago and everything went smoothly. Pretty happy so far.

What's the price difference between stabilization period and regular? My biggest issue has been using my phone as a GPS to go across country & not having service as soon as I cross the border.

absolutely NOT! problems starting with their customer service reps, today i spoke with a rep and she started writing in french mid way trough our chat, when i said i do not speak french she said i am so sorry, she also ignored my request for a refund..

I guess not, seeing how others are having so many issues. But I personally didn't have much problem with Fizz. So I'm quite happy with the service and price I'm getting.

SittingRam
SittingRam

SittingRam

User level
Level
3011 / 5000
As users we all seem to be on the same page. Let’s see how fizz adapts.

SittingRam
SittingRam

SittingRam

User level
Level
3011 / 5000
@Emily-Linda
I think the difference is about 20%. And this would only come into effect in early 2020.