Answered question

Sudden price change to the plan without notice?

Have anyone notice a sudden price change on the monthly plan? I've noticed today on my plan it's showing 27.60$ instead of 21.60$ from previous month. That's a big 6$ difference. My plan is 1GB data, voice+text, voicemail and Quebec coverage. I signup way back last year before the stabilization period. Looking at Fizz's current offer to the same plan option is only 20.70$. So is this another bug from Fizz's website or another price change that I'm not aware of? I have not receive any email notice saying that the stabilization period is over. Anyone have the problem? I will contact Fizz tomorrow and will find out what's going on...

Fizzy
Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
There was no price change announced or implemented by Fizz this week.

Fizz did a lot of enhancements related to our rewards, so maybe some things got messed up.

Good idea to contact Fizz before your next renewal. I think they were busy earlier today, handling a lot of queries.

You can also go on My Plan and select Adjust Plan to see what the current prices are for different plans (without saving your changes).

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

SittingRam
SittingRam

SittingRam

User level
Level
3011 / 5000
Seems like a bug, unless, you mistakenly purchased and add-on or added funds to your wallet.

Hey @J,

Thanks for bringing this up! I see we already logged a support ticket fo this issue. Will get back to you with more details shortly :)

Jay

Leifuer
Leifuer

Leifuer

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Since everyone receives Fizz new reward program notification, which also means Fizz has finally arrived to public version.

Test time has passed away!

a support ticket for the issue has been escalated for further investigation. will see how long it will take to resolve the issue as my next billing is next Thursday.

DIANA
DIANA

DIANA

User level
Level
227 / 750
good luck in your issues.

GOAT
GOAT

GOAT

User level
Level
2297 / 5000
Looks like a few isolated issues. Hopefully they fix them quickly.

Sabrina
Sabrina

Sabrina

User level
Level
100 / 750
I just checked my plan and the price hasn’t changed (still got the “stabilization period price) si your best bet would be to contact fizz.

Fizz's has resolved the display error on my account today. Thank you for Fizz's fast response. Hope this 6$ bug is fixed for everyone. Thanks all.