My IPhone 5S says that the sim card is not supported are you compatible with Apple?

Options
My IPhone 5S says that the sim card is not supported are you compatible with Apple?

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,755 ✭✭
    Options

Si votre téléphone est verrouillé, commencez par demander au fournisseur qui vous l’a vendu de le déverrouiller

https://fizz.ca/fr/faq/comment-deverrouiller-mon-telephone

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,755 ✭✭
    Options
    Si votre téléphone est verrouillé, commencez par demander au fournisseur qui vous l’a vendu de le déverrouiller
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,930 ✭✭
    Options
    Is my phone compatible with the Fizz mobile network?

There are three elements to check to find out if your iPhone is compatible with the Fizz network:

1. The model:

Only the iPhone 5s, or more recent, are compatible with the Fizz mobile network.

2. The operating system:

Make sure your phone has the latest iOS software. To do so:

• Connect to a Wi-Fi network
    • Download the latest iOS software update

3. The carrier settings:

Once the software update is done, your iPhone will offer a carrier settings update to Fizz 34.1 or higher. Make sure to accept it. More information is available on the Apple website.

Also if your iPhone is locked by your previous carrier, you will need to contact them. It is free to unlock your phone.

• Gates
    Gates Posts: 835 ✭✭
    Options

In order to help the Fizz community evolve with your question, do not forget to identify the best answer given to you by members of this discussion group using the Make Best Answer button under the answer you deem to be the best.

This discussion has been closed.