Where I can keep track of the callings I made and the time they lasted on my account?

Options
GERARDO R.
GERARDO R. Posts: 8 ✭✭
I want to check the numbers I called and the time of conversation. where in my Account I can verify that? By accident I made an international call and I have no idea how long it lasted and if Im going to be charged or not...I dont have International calls plan.

Answers

• Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    Options
    You cannot keep track via Fizz, only with your own phone records. You will not be charged after the call. If there was money in your Fizz wallet, that will be used, but Fizz is prepaid, so you will not get a bill for the call in the future.
  • M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    If you had money in "Wallet" and calls made thru "Wallet" function should be registered in : , , , .
    Remarks : there is lot of Bug in Wallet function and information in Wallet Transaction History might not be accurate.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,932 ✭✭
    Options

Allison is correct. Fizz account does not show your call history. Your best bet is the call log on your phone.

When your question has been answered, please close your post by clicking on the button "Make best answer".

• Gates
    Gates Posts: 835 ✭✭
    Options

In order to help the Fizz community evolve with your question, do not forget to identify the best answer given to you by members of this discussion group using the Make Best Answer button under the answer you deem to be the best.

This discussion has been closed.