Outgoing calls failing very often

Options
Adnan B.
Adnan B. Posts: 1 ✭✭
I've joined 5 days ago. Everything works fine except outbound calls which more often than not fail. Either get the "3 beep" sound or a message saying "my plan doesn't support making this call" or something along those lines, despite the fact I'm in Montreal and have unlimited calling in my current plan.
Any help or advice would be appreciated it!

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,755 ✭✭
    Options

Contact the support, since they need to take a look on your account since it seems to be a back end problem

CHAT

Go to this page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues, if you are not connect login

The business hours: every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST).

Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

FACEBOOK

Your can also send a message via facebook messanger https://facebook.com/fizzca and click send a message (this is a bit slower)

CONTACT FORM

You can also fill a contact form from your account Once logged in, from the account panel go to My Profile → Contact Form (the subject are limited) and fill out the form and someone will email you back.

• Mike
    Options
    I got the same problem for an international call couple of minutes ago
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,932 ✭✭
    Options

Mike, are you supposed to be able to make international calls?

Are you saying there is a Fizz problem atm?

• Mike
    Options
    Yes, otherwise I will not report the problem. :)
    The second call did not have the problem.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,932 ✭✭
    Options

It looks like something we might add to the list of issues during the Stabilization period.

What can I expect during the stabilization period? 

Expect a few technical hiccups. Other outages are also a possibility.

Examples of potential technical issues:
    • Interrupted connection for unknown periods of time. 
    • Intermittent or slow service.
    • A few missed texts or dropped calls.
    • Connection to the 3G/4G/HSPA+ network rather than the LTE network.
This discussion has been closed.