Internet in Bulgaria?

Options
Hi. I will travel to Bulgaria and want to use internet there. How I can activate travel internet for Bulgaria?

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,755 ✭✭
    Options
    You need to buy a travel addon
  • TheDean
    TheDean Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Options

On the left, select My Plans and after the screen refreshes click on Manage Plan for the plan you want to use while travelling.

Click on Manage in the options that appear (left column, second from the top).

Select your travel country (Bulgaria is available) and follow whatever steps are then necessary.  I'm not going to Bulgaria, so this is as far as I've taken it. :)  Hopefully the rest of the steps are intuitive enough.

Enjoy your trip!

• Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    Options
    You need to buy a travel add-on for Europe zone. Log in to your account, click on Plans tab, click on Manage plan in your plan, then click on Travel. You will have two options - buying add-ons or put money in the wallet and pay as you go. The first option is cheaper. You can check out the add-on prices in the attached print-screen.
    You can also consider purchasing a sim card in Bulgaria. I suppose it is cheaper than buying an add-on from Fizz.
  • Dimitar D. #9689
    Dimitar D. #9689 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    Hi all!
    Thank you fot your help. I have now my plan but I do not have internet. I have to select manual mobile proveder or it is supposed to work with any one?
  • Gates
    Gates Posts: 835 ✭✭
    Options

In order to help the Fizz community evolve with your question, do not forget to identify the best answer given to you by members of this discussion group using the Make Best Answer button under the answer you deem to be the best.

• Martin
    Martin Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Options
    Addons or put miney in wallet
This discussion has been closed.