Mobile plan has not updated after receiving a confirmation e-mail that it would?

Options
After repeatedly running out of data, I upgraded to an extra 2 gigs and got rid of US service. I received a confirmation e-mail that garanteed me the change would be coming up, but on the payment date, I was charged my old price and did not upgrade to 8g. How can I get someone to fix this? Because if this has not been fixed in a week I will go back to m,y old carrier, this service has been a disaster so far.

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,757 ✭✭
    Options

If you modified your plan at least 48h before the new billing cycle, contact the support, otherwise, you need to wait the next billing cycle

CHAT

Go to a Solutions Hub page, if you are not connect login

Wait 5 seconds for the bubble icon to appear at the bottom right of the browser and click on the icon to chat with support. Try a different browser if you have issues getting the bubble to appear.

If the chat bubble does not appear, this means that the number of sessions waiting for our answers surpasses our processing capacity. If that happens, send us a private message via Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

FACEBOOK

Your can also send a message via facebook messanger https://facebook.com/fizzca and click send a message (this is a bit slower)

CONTACT FORM

You can also fill a contact form from your account Once logged in, from the account panel go to My Profile → Contact Form (the subject are limited) and fill out the form and someone will email you back.

• Benoit L. #797
    Benoit L. #797 Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Options
    Count yourself lucky that you're still paying the lower price of your old plan. I've been stuck paying more for my old plan since January when Fizz botched a plan change I requested. They're unable to actually make the change or even change in back in their systems, and that's after many contacts with support and a complaint to the CCTS. They're now manually refunding me the difference each month because they still can't figure out how their systems work, even seven months later.
This discussion has been closed.