Disable the "You have a new voicemail" alerts

Options
Tomer
Tomer Posts: 15 ✭✭
Hello,
After i missed a call and the caller is leaving a message in my voicemail, i'm receving an SMS that tells me "You have a new voicemail from 555-444-3333".
I would like to disable this feature, i don't need it to remind me i have an voicemail, and i rather check my voicemail box.
How can i disable it?
Thank you!

Answers

• Serge O. #3665
    Serge O. #3665 Posts: 535 ✭✭
    Options
    If you don t check your mailboxe regularly (not really useful) just eliminate from your plan
  • J D. #792
    J D. #792 Posts: 316 ✭✭
    Options
    if you don't want the SMS to disturb you, you can set a number to Mute then no popup or notification. I'm using this feature now, available on the YAATA sms app. you can download from the playstore. For android. Maybe some other sms app also have this feature. Basically, is quite simple, when you receive a text, open the text, on ... drop down menu, set the number to mute (not block) then all future text received from that number will not get notification but the text still marked as unread in the SMS text app. I hope this is what you looking for.
  • Tomer
    Options
    Thank you for your suggestions, Contact Fizz Support could be the best way for this topic.
    I don't interested installing an app just for one number so it's not relevant.
    I do check my Voicemail but, when someone leave a message i get two notifications
    1st message from Android which show on the top screen a voicemail icon and it play a message sound with notification that i have a new voicemail (General information)
    2nd message is Fizz sending me another separated SMS with detailed information, that i have" a new Voicemail from xxx-xxx-xxxx received at 00h00m22s on 31-12-19"
    This SMS is irrelevant. I get TWO notifications sound and Two notifications in my Android, i don't need two notifications.
    I will update here if Fizz solved my issue.
  • Tomer
    Options
    Fizz Official answer:
    "Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us. I kindly want to inform you that you can not deactivate this feature from the voicemail. Thank you for your understanding. Have a nice day. Nicolae-Bogdan"
This discussion has been closed.