my home internet has been down for 4 days, i already messaged support and i did all the unplugging a

Options
Afroja
Afroja Posts: 4 ✭✭
I already contacted support many times and i still get same answer of unplugging modem. i have been doing this since thursday, i even reset. Now no one is responding to me anymore to help...

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,801 ✭✭
    Options
    This is strange, but your at not alone, yesterday, an other user posted the same complain.
  • Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    Options
    Did the technician check your signal when he delivered your modem? The problem could be the cable, not the modem.
  • Afroja
    Options
    i don't know if the technician checked, i just got the internet last saturday and don't have it since thursday... i've been contacted support by fb chat and they keep repeating "unplug or reset" now they do not even respond, i sent a complaint but if this continues i will for sure cancel this service. At this point seems like i am paying for nothing, not even a good support.
  • Yelena
    Options
    You had internet for a few days, so the signal was good. Are you in the Montreal area?
    I would keep contacting the support if unplugging and resetting doesn't help. Maybe the modem is defective and needs to be replaced.
  • Afroja
    Options
    i am in the laval area. I contacted support and no one is responding. i don't even have the chat icon anymore and i have been trying through facebook. no one has gotten back to me today...
  • Afroja
    Options
    just finished the chat.... they were gonna send a technician but their times are very limited and i work so they weren't able to provide something with my availabilities and they wanted me to wait till saturday for a morning availability. I cancelled the service but they are reimbursing me at least. pretty disappointed...
  • Yelena
    Options
    Sorry to hear that. Good luck with your next provider.
    Can you close the topic by choosing the best answer?
This discussion has been closed.