Charged twice?

Options
Kelly N. #7663
Kelly N. #7663 Posts: 2 ✭✭
I subscribed for home internet and the technician never showed up july 11th. There is a 45.99$ charge on my cc for july 1st. Then I reschedule another appointment after cancelling the first one, and now there is another charge on my credit card of 45.99? Why am I being charged before a service is given to me?

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,755 ✭✭
    Options
    @yelena: why did you post a phone number?
  • Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    Options
    @Mike: by mistake. Already removed :-)
  • Yelena
    Options
    Kelly, did you contact the support? Was your issue resolved? Can you close the topic by choosing the best answer?
  • Kelly N. #7663
    Kelly N. #7663 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    I contacted support but they said they would look into it. I'm unsure what to do. Ive been charged twice and offered no service.. what makes matters worst is the technician never showed up and they sent me an email the next day saying he knocked the door but there was no answer. This is disappointing.. I'm still waiting on my refund
  • Yelena
    Options
    Don't worry, you will get the refund, but it might take a while, probably in the next payment cycle.
    Make sure you don't miss the second appointment. Maybe ask support to put a note in your file that the technician should ring a bell rather than knock on the door...
This discussion has been closed.