Worst company?

Options
This has to be the worst company i ever dealt with.
First month i activated my voicemail and it was working fine for a week. Then it started telling me it wasn't included in my plan. I go online and try to deactivate/activate it , nothing. I try to create another plan but i can't since my sim card was already in use. After this fizz kept asking me to activate my plan but i already have one and the site has no way to cancel the new demand. I open a ticket and they ask me to activate my plan....wow! I then decide to unsubscribe and see if it fix itself on the next billing. At the end of the first cycle i resubscribe but the voicemail's still telling me that it's not in my plan when it clearly is. I open a ticket and they tell me it doesn't work because im unsubscribed....bunch of genius...
I reopen a ticket to explain the situation but no news from them. I try to unsubscribe for good but i can't because when i go to manage your plan everything is at zero like it's still waiting for me to activate my sim when i can clearly call and surf the web.
I decide to leave fizz and have my number transfered but it doesn't work. Fizz is holding my number hostage and there's no way to talk to them. I open tickets with no answer. A lot of people are telling me that they do this often to try to keep people with them. I need my phone to work and i've lost a lot of money because of them.
TO ANYONE READING THIS: LEAVE FIZZ. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. YOU CAN'T REACH ANYONE AND WHEN YOU DO , THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HECK THEY ARE DOING. PLEASE DO NOT JOIN FIZZ!!!

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,755 ✭✭
    Options
    Did you try to chat with them, since they must release your number!!!
    Check this link
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues-step-2 in order to File an official complaint
  • Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    Options
    @Frédéric: I doubt that people who aren't already subscribed to Fizz will read your message...
  • Dominic L. #1933
    Dominic L. #1933 Posts: 726 ✭✭
    Options
    Empty effort. Although I understand your point, people not customers of fizz won't be reading your post.
  • Frédéric N. #7443
    Frédéric N. #7443 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options
    After paying them for june and july , fizz is now trying to milk more money from me by saying i didn't pay for july. Which i can see clearly that both were charged on my credit bill. Wow , now they are trying to get more money from me.
    For those people saying no one outside of fizz can see my message , how about you do a google search and see if it doesn't come on top....lol
  • Yelena
    Yelena Posts: 1,861 ✭✭
    Options
    As for your July bill - contact support to sort it out. Mistakes happen everywhere.
    This is what I see on top (after Fizz website) when I google Fizz -
    https://www.planhub.ca/cell-phone-plans-fizz#/
    I wonder what you see on top when you google Fizz...
  • Frédéric N. #7443
    Frédéric N. #7443 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Yelena lol
This discussion has been closed.