Answered question

Newcomerrs

Being New to Fizz services im looking for both internet an phone service but want to know how it work and about the service ?

Stev
Stev

Stev

User level
Level
2 / 100
I've only got mobile, it's been fine, however when traveling, there's still bugs.
I'm unable to receive voicemails when on Fizz EXT. It doesn't forward to the voicemail box.
Also: I sometimes need to try a few times to connect to a network when not local, but it works.
I was in Vegas for 5 days without issue as well as all over Atlantic & Ontario.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Service has been great so far, I switched over from Bell a few months ago and haven't noticed a difference. The support team solved most of my problems quickly as well.

Quang-Vinh
Quang-Vinh

Quang-Vinh

User level
Level
214 / 750
Mobile service works great for me, don't seem to have any problems. I've seen people who have problems message them directly for fixes and they fixed it quickly.

GOAT
GOAT

GOAT

User level
Level
1527 / 2000
Mobile services have been awesome. Loving it, no regrets!

Fizzy
Fizzy

Fizzy

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Read here regarding Mobile services

and here for Home Internet.

And let us know if you have any questions.

Dominic
Dominic

Dominic

User level
Level
4151 / 5000
Everything's good for me.

The mobile side of Fizz is good but still experiencing issues from time to time.

On the home internet front, it's good. However, the supplied modem could be better though.

redhead
redhead

redhead

User level
Level
3419 / 5000
I can only talk about their Mobile plan. Besides the two outages we had in early April, service is very good now. No outages since and I am saving 20$ a month from previous Rogers plan.

For Internet, I hear it is very good and fast as it is Videotron cable.

Dominic
Dominic

Dominic

User level
Level
103 / 750
The phone service is certainly a good deal, but you can count on the fact that every 4-6 weeks there's going to be a completely debilitating issue that will last anywhere from a few hours to a few days. I personally forgive this because of the discounts that they have given in acknowledgement of these issues, but I can see how some people would not be able to tolerate it.

Francesco
Francesco

Francesco

User level
Level
261 / 750
I have both services, each charged on a different day because I subscribed on different days. I have the 60 MPs plan (cable) I’ve had no issues with their modem and am very satisfied with their service, I am getting the advertised speeds. As for the cellular service, Fizz is in a stabilization period, however it has become stable in the last few weeks, I recommend them both.

Whizz
Whizz

Whizz

User level
Level
5000 / 5000

Thank you, folks, for providing some great feedback! Much appreciated!!

Jay